For over 45 years, our commitment to and strength in Aboriginal Law has made Walsh a leading law firm in this field. We are committed to helping First Nations, Aboriginal groups and individuals with their legal requirements. Our lawyers are intimately familiar with the legal and cultural diversity of First Nations and we can provide you with effective and culturally sensitive legal representation. We want to remove the anxiety associated with dealing with the legal system and provide you with a solution that works.
Through its many years of advising and advocating for First Nations clients, our Aboriginal Law Group has achieved positive results for clients in all areas of Aboriginal Law.
Some of the specific services we provide are:
- Comprehensive and Specific Claims
- Policy and By-Law Development and Tribal Legislation
- Tribal Government and Intergovernmental Affairs
- Self Government Pilot Projects and Issues
- Economic Development Strategies
- Corporate-Commercial Law
- Aboriginal Tax Law
- Treaty and Aboriginal Rights
- Constitutional Issues
- First Nations Oil and Gas
- Health, Child Welfare and Social Service Issues
- Employment Issues
- Financial Accountability Structures
Contact us if you would like to get additional information or talk about your situation.