Become a part of the Walsh experience.
Walsh LLP consistently puts our clients and colleagues at the forefront of our considerations in all that we do. With unwavering passion and determination, we have cultivated a culture-first attitude that values support, collaboration, and inclusivity.
Our diverse approach provides us with a unique opportunity to fuse tradition with a modern mindset that yields people-centred solutions. Walsh LLP creates and embraces dedicated partnerships with our clients that ensure expectations are exceeded and results are unparalleled. This commitment has proudly made us an integral part of Alberta’s legal community for over 60 years.
We are looking for a Litigation Associate to join our team of passionate and dedicated people.
- Are you looking to be part of a dynamic, people-first community?
- Do you thrive in an environment where your hard work drives your team forward?
- Do you have a passion for learning and mentoring?
How will you contribute to the team?
Walsh LLP isn’t just a law firm. It is a group of like-minded, passionate professionals dedicated to people, solutions, and connecting the two with each other. We rely on our Litigation Associates to provide high-quality client service while offering a unique approach to the law.
As a Litigation Associate, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of files in diverse areas. Including corporate, commercial, regulatory, wills and estates, and administrative law. You will also be responsible for providing valuable mentorship and guidance to our talented and eager junior counsel members.
Details we are looking for include:
- 7-10 years of post-call experience.
- Experience at all trial level courts, including the Provincial Court and Court of Queen’s Bench.
- A solid background in drafting pleadings, conducting questionings, and running trials.
- Experience with the Federal Court, as well as appellate work.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience and a passion for mentoring others.
- A medium to strong existing practice to build on.
Walsh is a special place to work – and that’s all down to the people who make it their home. If you’re interested in joining our team, please submit your CV, letter of interest, and a writing sample to Paul Pidde: email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!