Without you, we wouldn’t be us!
Walsh LLP consistently puts our clients and colleagues at the forefront of our considerations in all that we do. With unwavering passion and determination, we have cultivated a culture-first attitude that values support, collaboration, and inclusivity.
Our diverse approach provides us with a unique opportunity to fuse tradition with a modern mindset that yields people-centered solutions. Walsh LLP creates and embraces dedicated partnerships with our clients that ensure expectations are exceeded and results are unparalleled. This commitment has proudly made us an integral part of Alberta’s legal community for over 60 years.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Reviewing contracts, other related documents and receipting deposit funds;
- Open, maintain and organize client files;
- Prepare closing documents for sale, purchase and mortgage transactions;
- Receive and disburse funds for transactions;
- Draft and prepare all other correspondence, reporting letters and legal documents;
- Assisting senior counsel with daily tasks;
- Reviewing and responding to incoming and outgoing calls, faxes and e-mails;
- Other administrative tasks such accounting, preparing accounts and following up with outstanding accounts.
- Two years experience with real estate transactions – Land Titles, City Online, Personal Property Registry, Corporate Registrations, Tax Searches, Trust Conditions, LLC and Conveyancer;
- Experience with Acumin would be an asset;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Proven professionalism;
- Highly effective in a team environment;
- Hardworking, committed and loyal.
Is this the right role for you? It might be if you:
- Are passionate about client service,
- Want to work in a dynamic, downtown Calgary, family-oriented law firm committed to delivering innovative solutions for our clients,
- Are relentless in delivering quality and accuracy in a deadline driven-environment,
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills,
- Are resourceful and know how to dig into a file and research to find answers,
- Are able to think on your feet,
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect, regardless of the circumstances,
- Show curiosity, want to learn and are able to ask crucial questions, and
- Have a track record of trust, authenticity, accountability and an unwavering commitment to values and co-workers.
Walsh LLP would like to take a moment to thank all who apply. Please note, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Must be legally able to work in Canada, sponsorship is not available for this role.
Walsh LLP provides a diverse, collaborative and inclusive work environment where all our employees are encouraged to grow and develop. We are an equal opportunity employer.
…. We are the Firm with a difference.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $41,543.00-$72,241.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
Supplemental pay types: