Resolving disputes takes time, commitment, and a personalized approach. With this in mind, we’re committed to providing our clients with the advice and solutions they need to navigate these highly complex processes.
Our first step is to spend time understanding our clients’ unique needs, goals, and circumstances. From there, we collaborate with our clients to develop the best path forward, whether that includes court actions, arbitration, mediation, or other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Some of the specific services we provide are:
- Construction and Builders Liens
- Corporate/Shareholder disputes
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment and Labour issues
- Administrative or Board Hearings
- Insurance disputes
- Criminal prosecution and defence, regulatory and law enforcement cases
- Insolvency and bankruptcy
- Estate disputes
- Proceedings in all levels of courts and tribunals